A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desiree Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Desiree Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Desiree Thomas, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Desiree B Thomas MD is a female Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Desiree B. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Desiree Thomas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Desiree Thomas practices Neurology near Webster, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Pearland, TX.
See Webster Neurologists.