A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desmond Erasmus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Desmond Erasmus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Desmond Erasmus, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Erasmus graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Erasmus has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Desmond Erasmus MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Desmond Erasmus practice?
- Dr. Desmond Erasmus has 4 office locations.
Dr. Desmond Erasmus practices Neurological Surgery near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Neurological Surgeons.