A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devina Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devina Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Roseland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devina A Shah MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Devina A. Shah practice?
- Dr. Devina Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Devina Shah practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians and Chicago General Practitioners.