A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devina Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devina Shah is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Roseland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devina A Shah MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Devina A. Shah practice?
- Dr. Devina Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Devina Shah practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.