Dr. Devra Mintz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 11th, 2015
Run don't walk
Dr. Mintz is a boutique doctor who is myopic and lives and practices in a fantasy suburban wonderland that truly has no relevance to the reality of the majority of people in this world. She is perhaps book smart, but is definitely not life smart. She was a detriment to me as a doctor and is substandard in his reasoning skills and treatment. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to this sham of a psychiatrist.

December 3rd, 2010
Satisfied patient
Dr. Mintz is smart,caring, and thorough. She is knowledgable in current treatment and care. She is a wonderful person. I am lucky to have her as my psychiatrist.

June 1st, 2010
Very Kind, generous, and outgoing

September 18th, 2009
A wonderful clinician that gets right away to root of your problems. It a no bull approach and the appropriate treatment is identified immediately. I love her!!!

September 14th, 2009
Great Dr. and office!
She sets realistic expectations for the patient/Dr. relationship and gets back to all voicemails left after hours within the time frames she sets forth. I always feel like if I have an issue with medicine or not being able to control my mood that I can call her and together we'll come up with the solution that is best to get me back on track. She does not preach at you, but offers her clinical opinion. I feel very comfortable with her and that she makes me feel at ease to get all my questions answered. She is patient and informed on the latest research. Her assistant Kathy is very helpful and pleasant and also gets back to you very quickly. Overall I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Mintz and her office.