A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhanan Etwaru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhanan Etwaru, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including General Urology Erectile Dysfunction and Ureteral Obstruction Removal.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Etwaru graduated from Stony Brook University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Etwaru has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Etwaru accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dhanan J. Etwaru practice?
Dr. Dhanan Etwaru practices Urology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists, Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Neurologists, and Brooklyn Pediatricians.