A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhanan Etwaru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhanan Etwaru is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhanan Etwaru, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Etwaru graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Etwaru has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhanan J Etwaru MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dhanan J. Etwaru practice?
- Dr. Dhanan Etwaru has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dhanan Etwaru practices Internal Medicine and Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Urologists.