Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dhia Alwardi
Dr. Dhia Alwardi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alhambra, CA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Neurology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Alwardi is affiliated with Alhambra Hospital Medical Center, San Gabriel Valley Medical Center and Greater El Monte Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dhia Alwardi has the following 3 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dhia Alwardi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alhambra, CA.
Dr. Gordon Wong
Preventive Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine
Alhambra, CA 0.13 mi16
Dr. Amelia Young
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Alhambra, CA 0.17 mi11
Dr. Pei-Chin Hsieh
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Alhambra, CA 0.17 mi14