A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhia Al-Wardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhia Al-Wardi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhia Al-Wardi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Wardi graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Al-Wardi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhia Abid Mohame Al-Wardi MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Dhia A. Al-Wardi practice?
- Dr. Dhia Al-Wardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Dhia Al-Wardi practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Internists and Alhambra Neurologists.