inactive

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

September 11th, 2015
There was no follow up. Instructed to contact Dr. if there were any questions.

July 18th, 2012
She is a very caring doctor for my kids and parents. she tells you straight about your health and how to stay healthy.

November 7th, 2011
This was the first time I went to see Dr. Hsu just for a check up and get a physical done and I made that clear on the phone. Being that I was a new patient I given an appt. for the following month, so I thought "wow, she must be good, she seems booked!" My wait time wasn't long cause no one was there. Let me just say, the secretary is freakin rude & can't even break a smile! The nurse looked so depressed and just wanted to get the day over with...she even handed me the thermometer & told me to take my temp! Then Dr. Hsu comes in & she's somewhat friendly and does smile, and does listen well and writes down what you say, but she's in your face. Now I'm not a big person what so ever, but I'd like to drop some pounds and she told me "you have the obesity gene & you need to see a dietician, ok??" And she's more into giving orders and telling you "follow what I tell you ok?" I told her I feel nauseated sometimes and she diagnosed me w/heartburn, which I don't have. She did not check me out what so ever and basically asked a bunch of questions, ordered a chest x-ray, blood & urine work. It took a while to get the results back, almost 1 week, whereas the normal time, when everything is normal, is about 3 days. After 1 week they still didn't have my x-ray results, so I never bothered to call back. I didn't feel too comfortable with her and I will definitely NOT be going there again. I did not feel them to be too professional nor courteous. I just really DON'T like them. And to top it off, I was telling a friend of mine about her & all of sudden, my friend's eyes get big & mouth drops! It turns out that my friend was referred to her by her insurance [or something] several years ago & she does NOT like her either and had alot of bad things to say about the woman...Dr. Hsu really is in your face, which is not polite. MY friend got married & had kids at an older age [late 30's] & Hsu told her "what's wrong with you? You shouldn't get pregnant, you're old and have a higher risk to have your baby deformed." My friend never went back to her again either....I only chose to go to her cause I read ratings online & she was given reasonable ratings, which really surprises me...anyhow, you can try her, but I wouldn't recommend her.

May 13th, 2011
Dr. Hsu works part time Tuesdays and Thursdays so if she's your primary Doc, beaware that you're fighting to get an appt and there will be delays to receive your test results.

September 3rd, 2009
Internal Medicine Practicioner
I've been going to see Dr. Diana Hsu for the past 2 years. She is excellent at listening, taking the time necessary to fully understand the patient's needs. Her staff is professional and friendly. She is only in the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but there is another doctor in the office who covers when she is not there. I highly recommend her.

April 11th, 2017