A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Scott, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Scott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
- Our Lady of Lourdesmedical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Lynn Scott MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Diana L. Scott practice?
- Dr. Diana Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Scott practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.