A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Scott is Excellent. Dr. Scott has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Scott, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Scott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
- Our Lady of Lourdesmedical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Diana Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diana L. Scott practice?
Dr. Diana Scott practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Collingswood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Sicklerville, NJ.
See Collingswood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deana Scott, Dr. Deanna Scott, Dr. Deanne Scott, Dr. Deena Scott, Dr. Diane Scott, Dr. Diann Scott