A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Beebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beebe
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beebe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Beebe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Family Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Beebe graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Beebe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane K Beebe MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane K. Beebe practice?
- Dr. Diane Beebe has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Beebe practices Family Medicine near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Family Physicians.