A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Beebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Beebe is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Beebe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Family Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beebe graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Beebe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Kaye Beebe MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane K. Beebe practice?
- Dr. Diane Beebe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Diane Beebe practices Family Medicine near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Primary Care Doctors.