A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Beebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Beebe is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beebe
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beebe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Beebe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Family Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Beebe graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Beebe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane K Beebe MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane K. Beebe practice?
- Dr. Diane Beebe has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Beebe practices Family Medicine near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Family Physicians.