Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Diane English
Diane English, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brighton, MA. She has 45 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Diane English is affiliated with SMG St Elizabeth's Medical Center, St. Elizabeth's Hospital Out PT and Faulkner Hospital. Diane English has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Diane English has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Diane English is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brighton, MA.
Dr. Kshitijkumar Agrawal
Brighton, MA 0 mi11
Dr. Kevin Krasinski
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Brighton, MA 0 mi14
Dr. Paul Feldon
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Brighton, MA 0 mi46