A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Conlon Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Conlon Holmes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Conlon Holmes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conlon Holmes graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Conlon Holmes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Conlon Holmes MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Diane Conlon Holmes practice?
- Dr. Diane Conlon Holmes has 5 office locations.
Dr. Diane Conlon Holmes practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glenview, IL and Northbrook, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.