A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Homan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Homan
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Homan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Homan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Homan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Homan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Dunn Homan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane D. Homan practice?
- Dr. Diane Homan has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Homan practices Family Medicine near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Family Physicians.