A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Homan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Homan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Homan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Homan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Homan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Homan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Dunn Homan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane D. Homan practice?
- Dr. Diane Homan has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Homan practices Family Medicine near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Family Physicians.