A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Jackson-Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Jackson-Richards is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson-Richards graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Jackson-Richards has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane M Jackson-Richards MD is a female Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Diane M. Jackson-Richards practice?
- Dr. Diane Jackson-Richards has 4 office locations.
Dr. Diane Jackson-Richards practices Dermatology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Dermatologists.