A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Kallgren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Kallgren, Dermatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Kallgren, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Kallgren graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kallgren has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Lucy Kallgren MD is a female Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Diane L. Kallgren practice?
- Dr. Diane Kallgren has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diane Kallgren practices Dermatology near Boulder, CO.
See Boulder Dermatologists.