A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Kaplan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Skagit Valley Hospital and Health
- Affiliated Health Services
- Certifications and Recognitions
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaplan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Diane Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diane M. Kaplan practice?
Dr. Diane Kaplan practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Mount Vernon, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kirkland, WA.
See Mount Vernon Family Physicians and Mount Vernon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Quiana Kaplan