A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Kaplan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Skagit Valley Hospital
- Affiliated Health Services
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane M Kaplan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane M. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Diane Kaplan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Diane Kaplan practices Family Medicine near Mount Vernon, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Kent, WA.
See Mount Vernon Primary Care Doctors.