A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Simeone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Simeone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Simeone, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Simeone graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Simeone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simeone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Anthem - 25 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diane M. Simeone practice?
Dr. Diane Simeone practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.