A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diego Jaramillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaramillo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaramillo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diego Jaramillo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Femoral Fractures
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Joint Diseases
- Legg-Perthes Disease
- Muscule Diseases
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaramillo graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Jaramillo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Brigham and Womens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diego Jaramillo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Diego Jaramillo practice?
- Dr. Diego Jaramillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Diego Jaramillo practices Diagnostic Radiology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Radiologists.