Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diego Jaramillo
Dr. Diego Jaramillo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with another office in Palo Alto, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Jaramillo is affiliated with Nicklaus Children's Hospital, Brigham and Womens Hospital and Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Diego Jaramillo has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Diego Jaramillo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Luis Medina
Pediatric Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Miami, FL 0 mi24
Dr. Marty Mcgraw
Radiology, Pediatric Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Miami, FL 0 mi20
Dr. Esperanza Pacheco-Jacome
Pediatric Radiology, Radiology
Miami, FL 0 mi