A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diego Jaramillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaramillo
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaramillo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diego Jaramillo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Femoral Fractures
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Joint Diseases
- Legg-Perthes Disease
- Muscule Diseases
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaramillo graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Jaramillo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Brigham and Womens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diego Jaramillo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Diego Jaramillo practice?
- Dr. Diego Jaramillo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Diego Jaramillo practices Diagnostic Radiology near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA and Philadelphia, PA.
See King Of Prussia Radiologists.