A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diego Ramos-Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diego Ramos-Rivera is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos-Rivera graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Ramos-Rivera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diego Ramos-Rivera MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diego Ramos-Rivera practice?
- Dr. Diego Ramos-Rivera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diego Ramos-Rivera practices Family Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Primary Care Doctors.