A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diem-Thuy Kahlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahlon graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kahlon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kahlon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diem-Thuy T. Kahlon practice?
Dr. Diem-Thuy Kahlon practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun Lakes, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Chandler Family Physicians.