A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dieter Lindskog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dieter Lindskog is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dieter Lindskog, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Metastatic Cancer
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindskog graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lindskog has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dieter M Lindskog MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dieter M. Lindskog practice?
- Dr. Dieter Lindskog has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dieter Lindskog practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Haven, CT and Milford, CT.
See New Haven Orthopedic Surgeons.