Learn more about Dr. Dieter Lindskog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dieter Lindskog is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindskog
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lindskog Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dieter Lindskog, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Metastatic Cancer
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindskog graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lindskog has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dieter M Lindskog MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dieter M. Lindskog practice?
- Dr. Dieter Lindskog has 1 office location.
Dr. Dieter Lindskog practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Surgeons.