inactive

4.9
  • 54 reviews

November 11th, 2016
Retailer
I recently visited Dr. Ajani's office. I found the office environment, staff and MD excellent. Staff is cortoues, Doctor spent time and explained me my condition in detail. I was very happy and would highly recommend.

April 12th, 2016
Director of Loss Prevention, Crowne Plaza Hotel Houston Downtown
Dr. Dilawar Ajani is "The best doctor" in the world who genuinely care about their patients. Always Excellent discussions with me about my concerns in detail. He is able to talk through all problems. He is very polite, friendly and a professional doctor, he can read their patient's mind and understand their problems, he knows his job well. Their reception staff is very friendly, fantastic, so helpful and understanding. I never had any kind of difficulty to get an appointment. Overall excellent service. I always refer to my family and friends to Dr. Ajani because of their excellent service.

February 26th, 2016
Dr.Ajani is a very good Dr.Iam graceful for this wonderful man who really cares about his patients.

February 16th, 2016
I have been coming to Dr Ajani for a long time . He has been very nice.

February 11th, 2016
Doctor Office Visit
Friendly front office staff and nurse. Dr. Ajani spends time with patients listening and explains the lab results. Dr Ajani is courteous and has good manners and will answer my questions and concerns. I will recommend Dr. Ajani to my family and friends and will go back for my follow up visits.

February 11th, 2016
DR AJANI WEARS HIS TITLE THE WAY HE AGREE TO.
DR. AJANI IS VERY THROUGH, NICE MANNERS, FREINDLY. HE EXPLAINS EVERYTHING WHERE YOU WILL UNDERSTANDS.

February 10th, 2016
Dr. Ajani truly listen's to all of your questions & answers them in a manner that you understands, has wonderful compassion for his patients would not want to change drs.Been seeing him for over 10 yrs. & will continue to see him.

January 28th, 2016
Feedback on Office Visit
Dr. Ajani has been my primary care doctor for over30 years. He is always courteous and thorough in his exam and asks questions about all aspects of my health. His staff, particularly Tanya Mata, is courteous and very professional. It has been always relatively easy to get an appointment. They always call and remind me or make changes to accommodate my convenience. While my health is my responsibility, I must say that they played a great role in maintenance of my good health.

January 16th, 2016
Retiree
I have been a patient since 2006. It's been a very positive experience. He is very courteous and spends quality time with you on your appointments. I definitely recommend him to all our friends/family who are looking for a doctor.

August 1st, 2015
Dr. Ajani surviving off of his past popularity but the practice reality tells a different story
2.5 hours late and a no show, average wait time is between 45 minutes and 1 hour. Last appt he cancelled and referred to another doctor. I saw the doctor and they were working directly with Dr. Ajani, however, Dr. Ajani refused to fill any of the prescriptions stating he hadn't seen me..... however, all blood work was completed and a full check up was performed by the physician he referred.... I had to ration my meds and ran out of others due to his practice mis-management and even the pharmacy couldn't believe how difficult it was to work with his office and the lack of initiative and follow-up exhibited.

April 17th, 2015
The doctor is very very goodand is perfect on his proffesion. He gives proper treatment and good advices. He also give best suggestions what we should do to cure our medical problem.

February 13th, 2015
Good care for patient
Doctor is very humble and caring and take care of even minor things also