Internist, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner

Dr. Ajani surviving off of his past popularity but the practice reality tells a different story show details Dr. Ajani surviving off of his past popularity but the practice reality tells a different story
by Greg Wenzel on Aug 1st, 2015

2.5 hours late and a no show, average wait time is between 45 minutes and 1 hour. Last appt he cancelled and referred to another doctor. I saw the doctor and they were working directly with Dr. Ajani, however, Dr. Ajani refused to fill any of the prescriptions stating he hadn't seen me..... however, all blood work was completed and a full check up was performed by the physician he referred.... I had to ration my meds and ran out of others due to his practice mis-management and even the pharmacy couldn't believe how difficult it was to work with his office and the lack of initiative and follow-up exhibited.

by gulzar on Apr 17th, 2015

The doctor is very very goodand is perfect on his proffesion. He gives proper treatment and good advices. He also give best suggestions what we should do to cure our medical problem.

Good care for patient show details Good care for patient
by Rafia Shahzad on Feb 13th, 2015

Doctor is very humble and caring and take care of even minor things also

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Nasim Q. on Sep 18th, 2014

I have been visiting Dr. Ajani for several year now. He is very professional and intelligent. He takes time to listen to your concerns and help give you good advice and tips on top of his diagnosis. I feel like he genuinely cares about the well being of each of his patients and gives each patient the time they deserve. That is hard to find in every doctor. I am very thankful for having Dr. Ajani as my primary care doctor!

Aug 28th, 2014

Ajani is a great doctor. very responsive and helpful

Very friendly affordable clinic show details Very friendly affordable clinic
Jul 11th, 2014

Easy to approach. Very helpful and listen to us till we satisfy and answered and explain till we satisfy. We did not feel like hospital or clinic, feel like close to home. Very friendly atmosphere. Very Clean. Staff help us out all the way to the end with smiley face. We would like to recommend to others. Affordable.

Retail Store Manager show details Retail Store Manager
by Kuturu Reddy on May 27th, 2014

I was impressed by the doctor's professionalism, and the care he takes while examining patients. He made thorough diagnosis after carefully analyzing my medical history. This was the first time I met the doctor but he made me at ease. I would refer the doctor to anyone who needs to see a great physician. It was a long wait at the clinic but it was worth it.

by Anwar Ali on Apr 11th, 2014

Amazing. Helpful doctor I've even met.

Dr. Ajani show details Dr. Ajani
by Bhadur Dharsi on Mar 8th, 2014

Dr. Ajani is an amazing doctor. He gives me medicines on time and takes care of me. He will take care of his patients. I really recommend this doctor.

by Nadiya Rassiwalla on Feb 28th, 2014

Dr. Ajani has been the most honest doctor I have come accross. He immediately understands the issue and prescibes the right medicine the very first time. He is the doctor I trust for my entire family.

Feb 20th, 2014

Good job

by Akber Lakhani on Feb 7th, 2014

He made me to realize my mistake and to understand i was actually putting my life in a great risk all by my self. He is simply and purely wonderful- quite difficult to decide whether he is a physcian or a Magician... Yes, i am referring no other but one and only one- Dr. Dilawar Ajani.

Dr. Ajani is the best in town show details Dr. Ajani is the best in town
by Fazal Qazi on Jan 25th, 2014

Dr. Ajani is a wonderful doctor. He will go out of his way at any time to help answer any health-related questions you may have. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a general doctor in the Houston area. Dr. Ajani is very accurate, helpful, and knowledgeable.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Sultan Virani on Jan 24th, 2014

I love the visit. This was my first visit after 11 years. Initially I was mad as I had to wait for 45 mins but when I mate the doctor, it was an excellent experience. He gave me so much of his time that my waiting time was worth. He asked me so many questions and than advised me where n what I was doing wrong. I will only go to him and believe me I was so comfortable & relaxed before even having his prescribe medicine. I will always advise all my cousins, family & friends to visit him, if they need to see any doctor. Excellent Job, Keep it up doctor

My opinion show details My opinion
by hamida rajan on Jan 24th, 2014

He gives good treatment better understanding of what my treatment is he best so far in my opinion

Patient/ Certified Pharmacy Technician show details Patient/ Certified Pharmacy Technician
by Samara B. on Jan 8th, 2014

I had recently visited with Dr. Ajani on January 2, 2014 after having issues with his prior staff. Dr. Ajani took the time to meet with me, and discuss my issues, and promptly helped me with my needs. I had brought my boyfriend to Ibn Sina Clinic and had several bad experiences. I know, from prior experiences, that this clinic has been very beneficial in the community, and I wanted to help a close friend in need of medical attention. Some of the staff was very attentive, while others seemed very dissatisfying. Overall, I was impressed with the way Dr. Ajani handled my concerns, and was very appreciative of his services. I would recommend him at any time to handle my personal medical needs. Thank you for your service to the community.

by Zubeda on Dec 18th, 2013

cooperative and good doctor...

by Anila Jiwani on Dec 13th, 2013

Absolutely humble and kind not only listen to your problems thoroughly but spent enough time explaining possibilities and cure with the right diagnoses.

by Nasreen Ahmed on Nov 24th, 2013

every time we came to Dr. Dilawar Ajani , he always take good care of us. He is really very professional and reliable. A pateint

Highly recommended doctor! show details Highly recommended doctor!
by Zafar Khan on Nov 16th, 2013

Dr. Ajani is one of the most wonderful doctors out there. Superbly competent, knowledgeable, caring, and very helpful. I would highly recommend him to anyone! Thank you.

Friendly Doctor show details Friendly Doctor
by Nazim Daredia on Nov 7th, 2013

Feels like you are meeting a good friend and can discuss any medical issue without hesitation. Made me understood the relationship of everything we do vis a vis the disease. Thanks a bunch.

very happy with the doctor show details very happy with the doctor
by gul bano on Sep 1st, 2013

Great bedside manner. Would definitely see him again.

great doctor show details great doctor
by shamsuddin shamsuddin on Aug 31st, 2013

Amazing doctor. Really patient and gets down to the core in terms of explaining the cause and cure of things. I would definitely recommend him to my friends.

Jul 21st, 2013

A good doctor very comfortable to talk with him doesn't let you panic and i was relaxed after my visit to him

excellent take care of me appreciate it i will always go when is in clinic very inteligent show details excellent take care of me appreciate it i will always go when is in clinic very inteligent
by murad lalani on May 24th, 2013

best doctor i havent seen very intelligent very smart he just look my leg n say whats my problem he give me medicine n feel better right away i rate 10 star of 10 star

mr. show details mr.
by mohamed p. on Apr 18th, 2013

Dr. Ajani's experience with diabetic patients is very helpful.He spends good amount of time to discus the problems and give useful advice.

Excellent show details Excellent
Mar 21st, 2013

This doctor treated me really well. Really paid attention to my symptoms and provided great treatment

A Good Doctor show details A Good Doctor
Sep 26th, 2012

Over all good experience with him so far.All prescriptions worked more than expected.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Sep 20th, 2012

Really pleased with the service I received at the clinic today.Sikander Sohani and Family

regular office visit show details regular office visit
Aug 14th, 2012

Caring Doctor

Liliana Santa-Cruz show details Liliana Santa-Cruz
Aug 5th, 2012

Only two complains:Your office manager is EXTREMELY RUDE.The rest of your staff is great.During my last visit I left an urine sample, that was thrown out because you hadn't order an urine test. I believe the lab nurse could have asked you anyway instead os disposing of it. I had to go to an outside lab to provide another sample and I had to pay for it.

Jul 30th, 2012

Dr. Ajani is a caring, professional doctor who is involved with my healthcare and never fails to answer my questions. He exhibits skill, clinical knowledge and great people skills; even expressing interest in some of my outside activities. He is empathetic and caring!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jul 28th, 2012

Dr. Ajani has been helpful in the management of my type II diabetes. He is constantly looking for new treatments and always shows an interest in me. I am always surprised when I receive a call following an examination. He always has good advice, i especially like the way he always remembers my wife and me. He calls us by name and asks about our family on each visit

Caring Office show details Caring Office
Jul 21st, 2012

Dr. Ajani is a gentle and caring physician/man. He is thorough and "up to the minute" on Geriatric care. (Never thought that word would apply to me). Dr. Ajani's office staff reflect his care, concern, and professionalism. I am blessed to have him as my PCP.

Jul 19th, 2012

Good Doctor in all respect

Jul 18th, 2012

caring compassionate and considerate

One of the amazing doctors show details One of the amazing doctors
Jul 11th, 2012

This doctor is one of the amazing doctors I have met. I have seen him as a patient and referred many other family members to him. Being in the medical field myself, he is one of the smarter doctors. I would highly recommend it. He goes out of his way to figure out why and the causes to your health problems

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
Jul 5th, 2012

Dr Dilawar Ajani is an amazing doctor who helps his patients with whatever question they have and whatever they need......I recommend this doctor because of his work and intelligence in his work.

May 12th, 2012

Dr. Ajani is a good doctor. I feel he takes care of my needs and accurately diagnosis the problems. He is thorough and has good bedside manners

May 10th, 2012

Dr. Ajani and staff are very professional.I am completly satisfied with services received on all my visits at his office.Dr. Ajani is very helpful in giving medifferent options in resolving any problem that I might have. Emma P.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
May 7th, 2012

My husband and I both go to Dr. Ajani and we are both pleased with him. Dr. Ajani always explains everything to us so that we can understand what we need to do. He does not make me feel like he is in a hurry.

Excellent show details Excellent
Apr 26th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Ajani for many years and he is an excellent physician. His diagnosis are on the spot.

Perfect PCP show details Perfect PCP
Apr 12th, 2012

Excellent doctor someone whome you dream to be your PCP.

Excellence! show details Excellence!
Apr 5th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Ajani by my coworker Ms. Sue Kriegel. Honestly, she got to the point. Dr. Ajani is all what she told me about him. Professional, caring, assertive, respectful, communicative; great characteriscs you are always looking in your primary doctor. Of course, will recommend him.

legal assistant show details legal assistant
Mar 26th, 2012

very professional and excellent doctor. I would recommend him to my family and friends. And very courteous and informative. Thanks.

Rev. Lenora Phelps show details Rev. Lenora Phelps
Aug 4th, 2011

I am a long-time patient of Dr. Ajani. I have several doctors; however, I am most comfortable with the professionalism, accuracy and personal care of Dr. Ajani out of them all. No matter where I go, I list Dr. Ajani as my primary care physician. If it is not his area of expertise, he recommends me to a specialist. If I'm not satisfied with that doctor he recommends another fit. I have recommended Dr. Ajani to my family members and friends and he is presently treating or has treated a lot of them. He is caring and he follows up on his patients. He's the kind of doctor that if you see out in the community (eating, shopping, etc.), you feel comfortable enough to approach him. Good choice!

Truly Nice Human Being show details Truly Nice Human Being
Aug 2nd, 2011

I've been with Dr. Ajani for 14 years and in that time I have seen his empathy, his clinical expertise and generosity only increase. He helps me maintain my personal health and early on diagnosed a major health problem and began to solve it. I couldn't be more grateful to him. He is so caring to both young and old alike.

Jul 26th, 2011

I am very pleased with the level of care I have received from Dr Ajani. His diagnosis are accurate and he is willing to spend time with patients to discuss their issues. In 2009, I was diagnosed with Lymphoma. Dr Ajani recommended an excellant Oncologist and acted as the central contact between all of the other doctors I had to visit during that ordeal. I am now cancer free and believe that Dr Ajani played a key role in my recovery.

Too long of a wait time. show details Too long of a wait time.
Jul 22nd, 2011

The wait is too long for this doctor sometimes. It kind of makes me feel indifferent to show up late to an appointment. The doctor is great otherwise.

Jul 22nd, 2011

Dr. Ajani's beside manner, diagnosis and follow ups are excellent, his staff is very friendly and competant and are always willing to work with you. My only issue is that his wait time is too long. I believe that if I arrive early or on time, then my wait should not be more than 30mins. Beyond that, I shoud be asked to reschedule. My wait time is usually more than one hour and I was once forgotten in the examination room for an additional 25mins.

Jul 21st, 2011

Dr. Ajani spends more time with me than most doctors do during physical examination. He listens and takes time to explain things to me to make sure I understand. He has good bedside manners and respect for his patients.

Very Caring show details Very Caring
Jul 9th, 2011

This doctor is a very caring, very intuitive individual. He takes the time to really listen to my concerns and actively follows up to make sure my overall care is complete. I would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Birdanna Watkins July 06,2011 show details Birdanna Watkins July 06,2011
Jul 6th, 2011

I appreciates the time Dr Ajani takes to listen, the concern he show and informationhe give concerning my health. He has alwaystaken the time to answer any questions without rushing.Both my husband and i are Blessed to have him as our physician.

Fred Taylor show details Fred Taylor
Jul 1st, 2011

Dr. Ajani has been my physician since 1987. He is the only person that was able to get me to quit smoking! Very easy to talk to and he explains things in easy to understand terms. Always enjoy my visits. Excellent doctor. Highly recommend.

Karim W Ali show details Karim W Ali
Jul 1st, 2011

this is good doctor for me he take care for me all evrything and i want to stay with him thank u.

by Diana Hartford - patient on Apr 27th, 2010

I would prefer to see the doctor less times per year. I feel I manage my health and diet well to maybe see him2 to 3 times per year instead of 4 timesper year

Dr. Ajani show details Dr. Ajani
by john g vindiola on Mar 18th, 2010

Over the years of having been under Your care, I have come to repect Your knowledge and appreciate the respect and care You show me as a patient. Having known many physicians, a few in my family, I can tell You that the experience of being Your patient can not be improved, and with Your help, my medical conditions have become a lot more stable. Thank You and keep it up.

by Seita R. Coleman on Mar 16th, 2010

Caring, compassionate, thorough. He listens to me.

by Royce Yount on Dec 24th, 2009

I was refered to Dr.Ajani back in the 90's when his partner at that time was not available to see my mother. We was excellent in diagnosing my mother's problem (a blocked intestine) when the previous Dr. had been treating her for many months without success.I also began seeing Dr. Ajani at that time and am very satified with him. I would'nt change PCP for anything. He's the best.

by Douglas Hatcher on Dec 15th, 2009

For some unknown reason I am unable to click on to the stars.However Doctor Ajani is a wonderful four star Doctor.He is the best of the best.

Dec 14th, 2009

I FIND DR. AJANI TO BE THOROUGH WITH A VERY NICE BEDSIDE MANNER. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE.

Doctor of the Century show details Doctor of the Century
by Millette Ikwuagwu on Nov 13th, 2009

Dr. Dilawar Ajani is one of the best doctors I have ever experienced. He is well-informed and detailed oriented when it comes to his patients. He is very knowledgeable in his field. I find him to be an expert. My late husband and I have been exposed to his polite and sweet manner since 1996. He has a strong desire to make sure his patients are receivng the right treatments. I have never experience this with no other doctor. Others say he goes the extra mile. Dr. Ajani goes beyond that extra mile to make sure your needs are met fully. I am honored to have him as a doctor. My childrens are small at this time. However, I can't wait until they are age appropriate to experience the gracefulness and caring of such a wonderful doctor. Thank you Dr. Dilawar Ajani for being the best doctor of the century.

Long time patient show details Long time patient
by Native Houstonian on Nov 8th, 2009

Dr. Ajani has been my PCP since 1994. He is courteous, professional, and accurate in his diagnosis. He encourages a healthy lifestyle, is conservative with drug use, and has a great bedside manner.

by James Callahan on Oct 1st, 2009

Dr. Ajani always goes the extra mile to meet my needs. After an office visit he often callls with specil intructions based on lab tests.In the office heneveracts hurried, so i feel special.

Journalist (retired)i show details Journalist (retired)i
Aug 4th, 2009

For nearly 10 years now, Dr. Dilawar Ajani, M.D. has been and still is a PCP (Primary Care Physician) of both my wife and myself in Houston, Texas. I find him a caring and understanding doctor.