A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilip Jeste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jeste
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Jeste Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilip Jeste, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeste graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Jeste has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilip Vishwanath Jeste MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dilip V. Jeste practice?
- Dr. Dilip Jeste has 1 office location.
Dr. Dilip Jeste practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.