A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilip Viswanath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilip Viswanath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viswanath
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Viswanath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilip Viswanath, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Viswanath graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Viswanath has 29 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilip B Viswanath FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dilip B. Viswanath practice?
- Dr. Dilip Viswanath has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dilip Viswanath practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Sewell Internists and Sewell Cardiologists.