A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilip Viswanath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilip Viswanath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viswanath
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilip Viswanath, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Viswanath graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Viswanath has 29 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilip B Viswanath FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dilip B. Viswanath practice?
- Dr. Dilip Viswanath has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dilip Viswanath practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Sewell Internists and Sewell Cardiologists.