A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilrukshie Cooray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilrukshie Cooray is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooray graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Cooray has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilrukshie Vishanthri Cooray MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Dilrukshie V. Cooray practice?
- Dr. Dilrukshie Cooray has 1 office location.
Dr. Dilrukshie Cooray practices Rheumatology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Rheumatologists.