A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dindial Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dindial Singh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort.
Dr. Singh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center - Caledonian Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dindial Singh MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dindial Singh practice?
- Dr. Dindial Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Dindial Singh practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.