Dr. Dinesh Chhetri MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Los Angeles, CA

• Good
  • Bad

May 27th, 2016
Dr. Chhetri is an amazing surgeon. When all other health professionals had pretty much gave my husband no chance of ever swallowing again, Dr. Chhetri told us he could repair his throat and have him swallowing again.

May 14th, 2016
There was no reason for Dr. CHHETRI to follow up, as I had regular appointments scheduled in advance.

May 12th, 2016
immediately saw our daughter and likely prevented hospitalization

March 18th, 2016
He spent less than 5 minutes with me. One of his students did the whole thing without listening to me. They billed my insurance $5,600 for a procedure that the student didn't explain to me! I am considering taking a legal action as well as insurance fraud claim.

January 17th, 2016
helped my daughter
Dr. Chhetri helped my daughter recover her voice. She is an elementary school teacher and needs a strong voice to work. We are so happy for her good results and grateful to Dr. Chhetri.

January 5th, 2016
Making a difference
Dr Chhetri is a patients doctor. He spends the time to listen, is thorough in his exam and genuinely wants to help you. Dr Chhetri's staff is an extension of him, professional and caring.

October 2nd, 2015
Horrible experience!!!
His phone assistant is the most arrogant, idiot, and nonprofessional Person I ever seen. You cone to this doctor but he will not check you, you will get to be check by medical students/ trainees, they will stay in the room, no privacy and you will feel like guinea pig when they getting deeper in to your throat, no respect! No privacy, and than UCLA will charge you for this visit arm and leg,, amazing how on the 21st century you can still get this type of service. Zero stars!!!!!

April 23rd, 2015
I was told that I would never talk again. My Windpipe was fused I had a quarter once of Crack in my mouth that through a Fever of 103 it melted down and reformed in my Windpipe. I hadn't spoken a word in a Year. Once I saw Dr. Chhetri through 3 Surgeries I was able to Speak again ! This wouldn't have been possible without his Help ! Today I have been 6 Years and 8 months Cocaine Free ! Through Dr. Head, I was able to find this site to Publicly THANK YOU for ALL that You have done for me !!! I know that I told you but I wanted to tell your Praises to the world. You are a Blessing to your Patients ! Today I speak with Facts and Uplifting motivation because I want my words never to be wasted again ! You really take for granted speaking until you can't. Again Dr. Chhetri I Sincerely THANK YOU for restoring me back to a better human being !

January 9th, 2015
I cannot thank Dr. Chhetri enough for what he has done to help me with some of the medical issues I was having. He is kind, patient, listens... and is an extremely amazing surgeon!! I would recommend him without reservation.

December 18th, 2014
Very Pleased With Diverticulum Surgery
Dr. Chhetri performed surgery though mouth for Zenker Diverticulum on my mom. She can swallow again!

December 2nd, 2012
Suzanne
Dr. Chhetri gave me my life back! I had tracheal stenosis so bad I sounded like Darth Vader when I inhaled. I could barely change the sheets on my bed before my surgery, just couldn't get enough air. I WOKE UP great after endoscopic surgery with Dr. Chhetri. It was an immediate fix. THE NEXT DAY I was back to my normal activities like nothing had ever happened. The worst medical problem I have ever had was followed by the quicket, easiest "fix" I've ever had. Dr. Chhetri is a masterful surgeon who has done many of these with great success. No one else knew what to do with me and some were afraid to even try. I'd recommend him to anyone.

November 6th, 2012
He is the best !!
Doctor Chhetri diagnosed a problem I had almost immediately and was able to give me hope for a correction. Medically, the office is outstanding. However, my problem was with the office staff who seemed overwhelmed or said they did things when when they didn't (like call me). But once you get to the doctor anything you have to put up with is worth it. The Santa Monica UCLA Medical where I stayed and had surgery is EXCELLANT ! The staff there were professional, knowledgeable and always "on top of things". If you have any problems with throat and voice, this is the doctor to see.