A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Vadher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinesh Vadher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Vadher, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadher graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Vadher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- St. Catherine of Sienna Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh Lalji Vadher MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh L. Vadher practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Vadher has 1 office location.
Dr. Dinesh Vadher practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.