A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinesh Vadher is Excellent. Dr. Vadher has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Vadher, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadher graduated from Medical College Baroda.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vadher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Episcopal Hospital South Shore
- St Catherine of Siena Medical Center
- St. Catherine of Sienna Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vadher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Vadher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dinesh L. Vadher practice?
Dr. Dinesh Vadher practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.