A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dionisio Dabu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dionisio Dabu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabu graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dabu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dionisio Frianeza Dabu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dionisio F. Dabu practice?
- Dr. Dionisio Dabu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dionisio Dabu practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellflower, CA and Downey, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.