A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dionisio Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dionisio Flores, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dionisio Flores, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Flores has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sand Lake Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dionisio C Flores MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dionisio C. Flores practice?
- Dr. Dionisio Flores has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dionisio Flores practices Surgery near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Surgeons.