A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dirk Gesink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dirk Gesink is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gesink
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gesink Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dirk Gesink, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gesink graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Gesink has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dirk S Gesink MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dirk S. Gesink practice?
- Dr. Dirk Gesink has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dirk Gesink practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.