A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dirk Gesink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dirk Gesink is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dirk Gesink, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gesink graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Gesink has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gesink accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dirk S. Gesink practice?
Dr. Dirk Gesink practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.