A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dirk Gesink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dirk Gesink is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gesink
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Gesink Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dirk Gesink, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gesink graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Gesink has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dirk S Gesink MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dirk S. Gesink practice?
- Dr. Dirk Gesink has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dirk Gesink practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.