A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dirk Perritt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dirk Perritt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dirk Perritt, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perritt graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perritt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dirk Alan Perritt MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dirk A. Perritt practice?
- Dr. Dirk Perritt has 1 office location.
Dr. Dirk Perritt practices Emergency Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Emergency Physicians.