A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Divakar Pai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pai graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Pai has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Divakar N. Pai practice?
Dr. Divakar Pai practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Clarkston, MI.
See Rochester Cardiologists.