A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Divakar Pai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Divakar Pai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pai
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pai graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Pai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Divakar Narayan Pai FACP, MD, and PA-C is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Divakar N. Pai practice?
- Dr. Divakar Pai has 1 office location.
- Dr. Divakar Pai practices Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester Hills, MI.