A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Divjot Sooch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Divjot Sooch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sooch
Specialties & Research
Dr. Divjot Sooch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sooch graduated from Government Medical College, Amritsar. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sooch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
- Southeastern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Divjot Kaur Sooch MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Divjot K. Sooch practice?
- Dr. Divjot Sooch has 1 office location.
Dr. Divjot Sooch practices Family Medicine near Pawtucket, RI.
See Pawtucket Family Physicians.