A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Divjot Sooch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Divjot Sooch is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Divjot Sooch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sooch graduated from Government Medical College, Amritsar.
Dr. Sooch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
- Southeastern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Divjot Kaur Sooch MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Divjot K. Sooch practice?
- Dr. Divjot Sooch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Divjot Sooch practices Family Medicine near Warwick, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Plainville, MA.
See Warwick Primary Care Doctors.