A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dmitriy Kolesnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dmitriy Kolesnik, Psychiatrist, Neurologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dmitriy Kolesnik, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolesnik graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Kolesnik has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dmitriy V Kolesnik MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dmitriy V. Kolesnik practice?
- Dr. Dmitriy Kolesnik has 1 office location.
Dr. Dmitriy Kolesnik practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Rego Park, NY.
See Rego Park Neurologists and Rego Park Sleep Medicine Doctors.