A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dmitriy Kolesnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dmitriy Kolesnik, Psychiatrist, Neurologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dmitriy Kolesnik, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolesnik graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Kolesnik has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dmitriy V Kolesnik MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dmitriy V. Kolesnik practice?
- Dr. Dmitriy Kolesnik has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dmitriy Kolesnik practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Fresh Meadows, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and Whitestone, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Neurologists and Fresh Meadows Sleep Medicine Doctors.