A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dmitry Tuder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dmitry Tuder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tuder
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tuder Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuder graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tuder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dmitry Tuder MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Dmitry Tuder practice?
- Dr. Dmitry Tuder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dmitry Tuder practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Jourdanton, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons and San Antonio Surgeons.