A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dmitry Tuder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dmitry Tuder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tuder
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tuder Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuder graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tuder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dmitry Tuder MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Dmitry Tuder practice?
- Dr. Dmitry Tuder has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dmitry Tuder practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX and Jourdanton, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons and San Antonio Surgeons.