Dr. Dolfi Herscovici Jr DO Patient Reviews

3.3

October 21st, 2016
FOI is my go to place for ortho needs I was a certified ortho nurse and worked in orthopedics for 28 plus years . Served as a supervisor in a teaching hospital where many of your current staff were trained and where many of your senior staff provided specialty care to our patients. Your facility remains cutting edge and I'm confident in the care I will receive from your physicians Luvenia Kreis RN.

August 29th, 2016
I have never encountered a Dr as rude as this man. I dont believe this man reads any reports from any other Dr. only his own x-rays. His first question is so what is the problem you came here for? I told him the same thing I wrote on the new patients papers. He kept talking about numbness in my feet. They are not numb. I get sharp shooting pains in my toes. "so how long have they been numb?" They are not numb. So then he checks the feeling in my toes. "well I don't see any numbness." They are not numb I have periodic sharp shooting pain in my toes. " After this type of listening skills my him I gave up and said whatever.

August 24th, 2016
The doctor is very knowledgeable and respectful. I have used him in the past and would return any time I have a problem.

March 22nd, 2016
The doctor "actually" listen to me, and adapted his care to my needs!! Dr H, great job!!!

January 6th, 2016
Awesomr
The really listen

February 13th, 2014
Extremely long waiting
They overbook appointments for Dr. Herscovici in Brooksville. People are in pain and have to wait up to 2 hrs to see him. It I terrible.

October 8th, 2012
First rate
My experience with the doctor has been outstanding in every respect. He is a top diagnostician and highly skilled in the operatinbg room. Difficukt cases are his specialty. My results were highly successful and would seek him out over others in his field.

August 27th, 2012
No one saw me
When I arrived for my appointment, there were about 50 people ahead of me. I'm not exaggerating, I counted them. During my 1 hour 45 minute wait, I spoke to some other patients. Two women said they'd been waiting over 2 hours and one man said he waited 3 hours the last time he was here. After hearing this, I'd had enough. I told the woman at the front desk that it was unacceptable to treat patients like this and that I was going to find another doctor. "So you're canceling?" she asked. "No," I told her. "I showed up for my appointment on time. You guy's are the ones who didn't wait on me."

August 8th, 2011
Yes, the wait time in this very busy practice is extraordinary but in my eyes, well worth it considering the skill of Dr herscovici. Patience is needed for the wait, that's all. He diagnosed and operated on my foot years ago and now is doing the other and I have zero worry and the utmost confidence in my being pain free soon. No complaints whatsoever.

November 15th, 2010
I waited for more than an hour and his staff still did not confirm my insurance coverage. This appointment was made so far in advance and they had more than enough time to make their office aware of my coverage. He does not carry the malpractice insurances that other doctors do. His intake forms lack proper wording. The questions are clearly missing important words that simple editing would fix. when I asked the girl at his counter what the intent of the question should be she said she did not know. This is not a professionally run doctors office.This doctor wants the high pay but does not Work to deserve it.

April 13th, 2009
dr
hes a great doctor he did my aarm surgery