A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolores Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dolores Figueroa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Figueroa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- California Hospital Medical Center
- California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolores Marina Figueroa MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dolores M. Figueroa practice?
- Dr. Dolores Figueroa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dolores Figueroa practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.