A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominador Co:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Co
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Co Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Co graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Co has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua Memorial Health Burlington County, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominador Ang Co MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dominador A. Co practice?
- Dr. Dominador Co has 1 office location.
Dr. Dominador Co practices Surgery near Mount Holly, NJ.
See Mount Holly Surgeons.