A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Co graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Co has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Virtua Health-Marlton Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Co accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dominador Co:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dominador A. Co practice?
Dr. Dominador Co practices Surgery near Mount Holly, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Mount Holly Surgeons.