A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominador Co:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Co
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Co Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Co graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Co has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua Memorial Health Burlington County, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominador Ang Co MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dominador A. Co practice?
- Dr. Dominador Co has 1 office location.
Dr. Dominador Co practices Surgery near Mount Holly, NJ.
See Mount Holly Surgeons.