A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Domingo Cerra Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Domingo Cerra Fernandez, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerra Fernandez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cerra Fernandez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Domingo R Cerra Fernandez MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Domingo R. Cerra Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Domingo Cerra Fernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Domingo Cerra Fernandez practices Psychiatry near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Psychiatrists.