A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Amara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominic Amara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominic Amara, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Amara graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Amara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Sonoma Valley Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dominic P. Amara practice?
Dr. Dominic Amara practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sonoma, CA.
See Sonoma Obstetricians & Gynecologists.