A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Amara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominic Amara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominic Amara, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Amara graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Amara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Sonoma Valley Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominic Paul Amara MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dominic P. Amara practice?
- Dr. Dominic Amara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dominic Amara practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sonoma, CA.
See Sonoma Obstetricians & Gynecologists.