A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Patawaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominic Patawaran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patawaran
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Patawaran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominic Patawaran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Patawaran graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Patawaran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- ST Mary Medical Center CHW
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominic Dizon Patawaran MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dominic D. Patawaran practice?
- Dr. Dominic Patawaran has 1 office location.
Dr. Dominic Patawaran practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.