A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Patawaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominic Patawaran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patawaran
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Patawaran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominic Patawaran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Patawaran graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Patawaran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- ST Mary Medical Center CHW
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominic Dizon Patawaran MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dominic D. Patawaran practice?
- Dr. Dominic Patawaran has 1 office location.
Dr. Dominic Patawaran practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.