Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Don Harden
Dr. Don Harden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orland Park, IL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Harden is affiliated with Edward Hospital, Alexian Brothers Medical Center and Columbia St Marys Hospital Columbia. He speaks English.
Dr. Don Harden has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Don Harden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orland Park, IL.
Dr. Esteban Linarez
Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Orland Park, IL 0.01 mi16
Dr. Ayelet Snow II
Sleep Medicine, Pediatrics
Orland Park, IL 0.01 mi18
Dr. Helen Martin
Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Orland Park, IL 0.01 mi37