A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Lagrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Lagrone, Psychiatrist, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Lagrone, MD, PA is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lagrone graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Michael Lagrone MD and PA is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Don M. Lagrone practice?
- Dr. Don Lagrone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Don Lagrone practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Wharton, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.