A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donah Bulosan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donah Bulosan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bulosan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donah Bulosan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulosan graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Bulosan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donah Musngi Bulosan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donah M. Bulosan practice?
- Dr. Donah Bulosan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donah Bulosan practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.