Dr. Donald Alexander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Alexander?

Dr. Alexander is such a great doctor. He listens, cares, and always takes good care of you. Hate that he moved from the location by Kennestone Hospital. His staff is always sweet as well.

Posted on March 15th, 2017

Posted on December 12th, 2016

Best doctor ever

Posted on November 29th, 2016

Dr. Alexander has a wonderful approach to patient care and appears to be genuinely concerned about his patients. The same cannot be said for his staff, however. Dr. Alexander recently broke a hip and has not been practicing medicine while recovering. His staff, who are supposed to be addressing concerns with patients and taking orders for serum, have not shown the same care for patients. In fact, they have been non-responsive and unprofessional in managing the office in Dr. Alexander's absence. It's a shame to see a solid practice take such a turn.

Cannot contact

Posted on September 30th, 2016

I've been going to this doc for several years. It has come time for my annual. I cannot locate him.

Posted on October 5th, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Alexander's for nearly ten years now, he is the best doctor I have ever had.

Posted on August 18th, 2015

Been a patient for over 20 years. He has never led me astray.

Avoid This Physician

Posted on June 25th, 2015

I made an appointment to discus my chronic sinusitis and Dr Alexander misdiagnoses my conditions as migraine headaches. I've never suffered from migraine headaches but this guy is adamant and prescribes Treximet. No results. I call to discuss and he belittles my concerns, tells me that it am not suffering from sinusitis and persists my problems stem from migraines. I see a second ENT who correctly identifies my sinus infection, and prescribes an antibiotic that alleviates my problem within seven days. Then Dr. Alexander PERSONALLY files suit in small claims court to collect the $50 copay I refused to remit to him because of his gross misdiagnosis. When I meet him in the courtroom he doesn't even remember me as his patient. I honestly believe he suffers from dementia. Avoid this physician. In my opinion he is dangerous.

Posted on March 11th, 2015

I would be very cautious in making an appointment with this doctor.

CED

Posted on October 30th, 2014

He was generous with his time and helpful in my understanding of the diagnosis. I would recommend this doctor for Meniere's Disease.

Clinical Administrator

Posted on January 12th, 2012

After Dr. Alexander diagnosed me with having migraines and allergies none of my other Doctors have found before, I have referred three other friends and family to him who have also been very blessed by having him as their Dr. He is exceptional, he sincerely cares about each Patient and works to find answers and solutions. He is a Genius in his field and his huge heart shows in his outgoing willingness to not just treat but cure his Patients. I can not say enough good things about this Doctor.

Bad doctor and terrible office

Posted on January 28th, 2011

It smelled so bad in this office that I almost couldn't breathe. I waited almost an hour because they forgot about my appointment. The doctor was rude and arrogant and I will never go back.

Posted on December 31st, 2010

Dr. Alexander is the kind and caring doctor everyone wants but seldom, if ever, gets.