A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Amuh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Amuh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amuh
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amuh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Amuh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Amuh graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Amuh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roseland Community Hospital
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Amuh MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Donald Amuh practice?
- Dr. Donald Amuh has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Amuh practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors, and Chicago Pediatricians.