Urologists
15 Industrial Blvd
Ste 201
Paoli, PA 19301
610-647-3660
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Dec 4th, 2013

Wonderful, first-rate doctor and person. Grateful Patient in West Chester Pa office

|  Courteous, friendly, professional  |  show details
by Eileen and Joseph Lyons on Feb 26th, 2013

My husband and I were apprehensive about the visit due to the rudeness and lack of professional courtesy in so many dr's offices today. We went to the West Chester office and were pleasantly surprised and relieved. The office people, the attendants were all friendly, respectful, professional and easy to communicate with. Great customer service skills not seen in many offices today. It is at the point where people just walk out due to the lack of common courtesy. It was our first visit with Dr. Anderson. He was professional, easy to communicate with and kind. Very efficient, quick, sharp and intelligent. Would go back.

|  Not Satisfied  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2013

I took my father, who is in his 90's to see the doctor because of referral from his primary care doctor. We were there for 2.15 hours! My father had a cath removed and had a sore in the area. The doctor never prescribed an ointment to clear up the area and instead referred him to another practice. My father left the office very upset. It is hard enough to get him out to appointments. I wanted to speak to the doctor, but was asked to wait in his office...I had to leave after waiting a short while. We were already there long enough. I was very upset with the level of service and treatment of my father and would never refer anyone to this practice. The waiting area is also shabby looking, with a broken window treatment and dingy surroundings. I hope to never come in contact with this office again.

|  Very open and professional  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2011

A skilled doctor. My Prostate Cancer is well controlled with a 0.0 PSA after seven years- and it was a Gleason 9!

|  Caring, knowledgeable and wonderful  |  show details
by Larry's daughter on May 10th, 2010

Dr. Anderson treated my father for kidney stones, and he was exceptional in every way!

|  show details
Mar 22nd, 2009

Sub standard office staff. Poor telephone follow up and filling perscriptions

|  An Outstanding Urologist by any measurement  |  show details
by Paul Ashby on Oct 7th, 2008

Dr Andersen is an exceptionally qualified urologist. I was diagnosed with advance bladder cancer in April 2003 and was treated over a period of 18 months. Today, Oct 2008, I am completely free of any evidence of bladder cancer. My current urologist in south Florida told me that I had obviously had a Urologist who was a real credit to his profession. I continue to be scoped every 6 months, cancer free and enjoying life thanks in no small part to Dr Andersen