A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Armstrong, Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Armstrong, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Armstrong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald H Armstrong MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Donald H. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Donald Armstrong has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Armstrong practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.