A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Balacuit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Balacuit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Balacuit graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Balacuit has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ste Genevieve County Memorial Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Ballesteros Balacuit DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald B. Balacuit practice?
- Dr. Donald Balacuit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Balacuit practices Family Medicine near Bloomsdale, MO.
See Bloomsdale Primary Care Doctors.