A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Morris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Morris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital
- Hill Country Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Clinton Morris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Morris practice?
- Dr. Donald Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Morris practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Kerrville, TX.
See Kerrville Orthopedic Surgeons and Kerrville Surgeons.