A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Morris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Morris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital
- Hill Country Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Clinton Morris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Morris practice?
- Dr. Donald Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Morris practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Kerrville, TX.
See Kerrville Surgeons.